Jeoungmee ‘Kim’ Choi
International Diamond Society
LANGUAGES OTHER THAN ENGLISH
More about Jeoungmee ‘Kim’ Choi
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Colorado and Wyoming real estate professional, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to my clients’ needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I’ve found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They’ve also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home or commercial property in Colorado and Wyoming, please contact me.
Education and Training
I like learning new things and helping people. I have a Master of Science degree in Landscape Architecture and a Master of Arts degree in Interior Design. I worked as a teacher, designer, general manager, and business owner. My educational background and the work experience I have truly helps my work in many ways. I am actively taking updated Real Estate related courses and learning new technologies and skills to improve myself as a real estate expert so that I can serve my client properly.
Awards And Designations
*International Diamond Society
Areas of Expertise – Commercial & Residential
• Working with Buyers and Sellers moving into or out of our area and helping them explore all the options to save money with successful closing
• Assisting First Time Home Buyers
• Showing new transferees around town: schools, hospital, restaurants, entertainment, etc
• New Home construction-Lots, Land & Rural properties, Vacation/waterfront, Golf Communities, Luxury homes ,HUD homes
• Listing and Selling Colorado and Wyoming
• Assisting families who are moving up or down
• Assisting families who are moving in or out of country
• Actively keeping the clients updated on current real estate market
• Advising home owners regarding proper staging for home sales
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Colorado Association of Realtors
• Member of Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Relators.
• Member of Wyoming Association of Realtors
• 25 year long resident of Colorado
*Board of Directors at Korean American Community Foundation Colorado (KACFC) since 2012
Communities I Serve
• First Time Buyers
• Investments – residential & commercial
• Farm & Ranch
• New Homes
• Luxury Properties
• Concierge Services