Own This Home Team Billie Jo Downing and Kathy Scribner
Billie Jo Downing
Broker AssociateABR®,CDPE,CNE,CRS,e-PRO®,GRI,SRES®,SFR®Loveland Office
The most important decision you make when buying or selling a home is finding the right Realtor. You need someone with experience, who is dedicated to looking out for YOUR best interests. The Own This Home Team has helped over 900 families buy or sell homes. Their client base is primarily referrals from past clients, family, friends, industry leaders and other Realtors. With over a combined 40 years of experience, Billie Jo Downing and Kathy Scribner of the Own This Home Team provide extensive knowledge in residential sales, new construction, estate/probate, short sales and foreclosures sales.
Billie Jo’s Accomplishments
- 24 years of committed service in real estate
- Lifelong resident of Colorado
- Frequest guest expert/speaker for local news channels, housing coalitions, the Federal Reserve, State of Colorado Economist Committee and National Public Radio
- Received Life Long Achievement Award being named Realtor of the Year 2007
- Served as President of the Loveland-Berthoud Association of Realtors for 3 different terms
- Served as State Director for 2 terms at the Colorado Association of Realtors
- 19 years of committed service in real estate
- Served on Board of Directors Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors for 2 consecutive terms
- Served as a liasion for Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors and Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame member
- RE/MAX 100% Club member 2009-2015
- RE/MAX Platinum Club member 2016
- Continually recognized as a Miracle Agent by Children’s Miracle Network hospitals – a donation is made on behalf of every client after closing to Children’s Miracle Hospital in Denver
Broker AssociateABR®,CDPE,CNE,e-PRO®,GRI,RENE,SFR®Loveland Office
Kathy Scribner has been widely respected member of Northern Colorado real estate industry since 1999. After successfully serving more than 900 buyers and sellers, she is still providing excellence in care and service by placing the needs of her clients and customers ahead of her own.
In Kathy’s real estate career she has assisted clients in purchasing and selling residential homes, apartments and investment properties. Kathy believes in the “team approach” to serve her clients in Northern Colorado and currently leads a productive team of 5 people. Kathy and her team are current leaders in Northern Colorado real estate.
Kathy assisted her business partner in becoming #1 in the Northern Colorado real estate market by helping homeowners with challenges in 2008 during the financial crisis. Kathy’s team worked tirelessly in counseling homeowner’s and it proved to be one of the most rewarding times of her career. We found a way to be “of service” to the public at a time of great need in the community.
Kathy has been dedicated to her career by attending continuing education classes to insure that she is current with the real estate law. Kathy has earned the following career awards and honors: RE/MAX HALL OF FAME, RE/MAX 100% CLUB 2009 through 2015, and PLATINUM in 2016. Kathy has achieved the following designations: Accredited Buyer Agent, Certified Negotiation Expert, Certified Distressed Property Expert, E-pro, Graduate Realtor Institute, Certified New Home Construction Specialist, Residential Construction Certified and Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource.
Kathy is a volunteer and is involved in service work in the community. Kathy believes in giving back in many ways. She is continually recognized by Children’s Miracle Network hospitals as a Miracle Agent. Kathy is the #1 contributor at RE/MAX Alliance Loveland office as the top contributing agent. A donation is made on behalf of every client after closing to Children’s Miracle Hospital in Denver.